During the school year, you’re probably used to running yourself ragged taking your kids from soccer practice to school plays. Add your own busy work schedule and traffic, and finding ways to get the kids to camp can feel impossible! That’s why Camp Keystone offers day camp bus transportation.
We offer convenient pick-up at more than 20 stops, with buses leaving pick-up points at designated times. Counselors ride along with our campers, supervising the trip and leading songs and games. Everyone is safe with professional school bus drivers at the wheel and seat belts on every bus.
We offer summer camp transportation to and from the following greater Los Angeles areas
- Newbury Park
- Oak Park
- Sherman Oaks
- Simi Valley
- Studio City
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
- And beyond!
Benefits of Summer Camp Transportation Services
There are many advantages to our summer camp transportation services:
Summer camps with transportation are convenient
Putting your kids on the bus to camp eliminates the need to drive them ourselves — especially since for some of our campers, it’s a pretty long drive!
Summer camps with transportation make the planet greener
Saving the planet and going to camp? That’s a win-win! Using buses for camp transportation reduces carbon emissions since each kid won’t be coming in their family’s individual cars.
Summer camps with transportation keep kids safer
If you’ve ever worried about who’s picking your kid up from camp, you aren’t alone. Gambling on a family friend or the child’s older sibling can be nerve-wracking. Will they really be there on time to pick your camper up, and will they make it home safely? When you choose our bus transportation in Agoura Hills, CA, you’ll be able to rely on a team of highly qualified, safe bus drivers who will always be there to get campers to and from camp safely and punctually.
Summer caps with transportation enable MORE KIDS TO GO TO CAMP!
If we’ve heard it once, we’ve heard it a million times — “I wish my child could go to Camp Keystone, but I can’t drive them there or get them home!” Well, with bus transportation in Agoura Hills, CA, your camper CAN attend Camp Keystone, and that means more fun for everyone!
For families that choose Camp Keystone transportation, camp begins when your child gets on the bus! Counselors ride along with our campers, supervising the trip and leading songs and games. Everyone is safe with professional school bus drivers at the wheel, and seat belts on every bus. We offer convenient pick-up at more than 20 stops, with buses leaving pick-up points at designated times.
Bus transportation is optional. Discounts are offered for families providing their own transportation.
Camp Bus Routes in Agoura Hills, CA
If you’ve never used our day camp bus transportation in Agoura Hills, CA, you might be a little confused about how our bus routes work. It’s a simple process based on your closest location. Learn more about our bus routes below:
Bus #1 - Studio City/Sherman Oaks/Encino/Tarzana
- Route 1A-Moorpark Park – Laurel Canyon/Moorpark Street
- Route 1B – AM: At bus stop in front of 7/11 – N.W. corner Moorpark St./ Fulton Ave
- Route 1B – PM: At bus stop in front of Copy Hub – S.E corner Moorpark St./Fulton Ave.
- Route 1C – Pacific Sherman Oaks Theater – Sylmar/Milbank
- Route 1D – Encino Elementary/Encino Park – Paso Robles/Addison St
- Route 1E – Wilbur Elementary – Crebs Ave./Canasta St. (near Wells)
Bus #2 - Woodland Hills/West Hills/Agoura Hills
- Route 2A – Serrania Avenue School – Bascule Ave./Quedo Dr.
- Route 2B – The Boiling Crab Parking Lot – Mulholland Dr./Avenue San Luis
- Route 2C – West Hills Baseball Lot – Valley Circle btw Bell Cyn Rd./Vanowen St.
- Route 2D – Bay Laurel Elementary – Paseo Primario/Parkway Calabasas
- Route 2E – Agoura/Calabasas Community Ctr. – Malibu Hills Rd./Agoura Rd.
Bus #3 - Simi Valley/Thousand Oaks/Oak Park/Agoura Hills
- Route 3A – Rancho Madera Park – Lake Park Dr./Wood Ranch Pkwy.
- Route 3B – Eagle Ridge Gate – Westlake Blvd./Hollycrest Ave.
- Route 3C – Kanan Rd./Lindero Canyon Rd. – AM: Kanan Rd. S.E. side (OP Shopping Ctr); PM: Kanan Rd. N.E. side (OP Plaza)
- Route 3D – AM: Willow Elementary – Kanan Rd./Laro Dr
- Route 3D – PM: Sumac Elementary – Laro Dr./Calmfield Ave.
Bus #4 - Dos Vientos/Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village
Choosing Your Preferred Transportation
We understand that bus transportation may not be ideal for all families of children who attend our camp, and that some parents may choose to bring their kids themselves. Perhaps it’s on their way to work, they’re looking to save money, or they would prefer if their child carpooled with fellow campers. Whatever the case, we encourage parents to choose whatever transportation method works best for the family and schedule.
More About Camp Keystone
We aren’t just one of the top California summer camps with transportation to and from camp for our campers — we’ve got more to love! Camp Keystone boasts all these and more for campers from Calabasas, Camarillo, Encino, Los Angeles, Malibu, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Northridge, Oak Park, Sherman Oaks, Simi Valley, Studio City, Tarzana, Thousand Oaks, West Hills, Westlake Village, and Woodland Hills, CA:
If all this plus day camp bus transportation in Agoura Hills, CA, sounds like a dream summer for your kid anywhere from 3-15, don’t wait to join in on the fun! For more information, contact us today.